Monday, December 26, 2016

Hey y'all, Merry Christmas!!!!! I hope all y'all had a great holiday celebrating the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. I had a great week full of Christmas blessings! We had a Zone Conference this week and that was really fun because we got together with half the mission and receive some training, but then also play Jeopardy and test the knowledge that we have of the Scriptures, The White Handbook (rule book), Preach My Gospel (missionary manual and guide to teaching), and Adjusting to Missionary Life book. It was fun!
 
Well it's gotten a lot colder here than I ever thought it would. I actually use my coat and use the heater in the car! That really surprises me, especially since I lived through the really really super hot thought-I-was-going-to-die summer!

I went out with my STL Sister Nelson this week because everyone in my apartment was sick and I needed to get out, so that was super nice. Lots of people weren't home or didn't want to talk to us because of
the holiday, but it ended up being ok. Those who did let us in were very welcoming and were glad to see us!

But highlight of the week was of course when I got to talk to my family!! I face timed them yesterday and it was really great.

This is what we looked like for Sis. Brown!
Sis. Brown's favorite...LEGO'S!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment