Monday, July 17, 2017

Just a short 6 weeks :)

Hey Everyone!!!

Ok no time at all, but I wanted to let y'all know that I have surprisingly been transferred!! Thats why I have no time... but I am back to the South Zone, and I am so super pumped!!! I am covering the Painted Mountain and Coranato wards with SIster Cochran, and we are both coming into this brand new, because Elders were here before. But we won't be completely lost, because Sister Cochran was here at the beginning of her mission, so thats cool. She only has six weeks left, so she will start and end in the same ward in Vegas :)

Well this week was pretty good, but it has been so super hot!! We have just been out alllll week knocking on doors and trying to find people and talking to people. Pretty uneventful, but still super great. On Sunday night we went tracting with our STL's Sister Lemmon and Sister Southam and it was so great! We saw awesome miracles there and I got to talk with Sister Southam and pick her brain out before she flew home today!! I love her and will miss her so much, but she has absolutely served an amazing mission.

I am going to miss Sister Stroud dearly because we have become good friends, but I cannot wait to start this amazing next six weeks with Sister Cochran!! I have a testimony that God knows exactly what we need. I did not expect to only be in the wonderful YSA ward for only a short 6 weeks, but it was a privilege to serve there at all and I know I am supposed to be here in this area now with Sister Cochran. I know that President Walker is inspired and we are going to do amazing things here and see so many miracles.

I love you all!! Stay cool :)

Sister Brown :)

No comments:

Post a Comment