Monday, July 31, 2017

Miracles is what you get for waking up in Vegas as a missionary :)

Hello everyone!! Another week has come and gone, and tomorrow is
August. That blows my mind. It has been great over here in Vegas! Hot,
but we have seen miracles every. Day. It is amazing!! I love my
companion, Sister Cochran, and we have been seeing miracles because of
our diligence when we keep going, even when it's hard. I am seriously
so blessed to be able to have the wonderful Sister Cochran in my life
:)

Just to name a few of the many miracles: We had 5 investigators attend
church!! We were able to set two people with baptismal dates and will
hopefully be setting a date with one of our investigators, Jackson,
with his date. We had a lesson with his mom, sister, their friend
Annette, and he walked in a little late. As we were setting up an
appointment for when we would come over again, we heard him ask his
mom, "When am I getting baptized?" We looked at each other and were
like uhhhh yas!!  We were so excited!

We had zone conference this week which is always so good! Well, that's
pretty much it! Not much to say this week. Just the wonderful miracles
that take too long to write down and explain.

I love you all! So does your Heavenly Father, and He is so aware of
you and your needs!

Sister Brown :)

No comments:

Post a Comment